POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone remember the Jack Coaster? : Anyone remember the Jack Coaster? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:08:00 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone remember the Jack Coaster?
From: Michael (Micksa) Slade
Date: 9 Nov 1999 02:25:49
Message: <3827CBE2.D4D5443D@cit.nepean.uws.edu.au>
If anyone can remember as far back as PC Format issue 28 (don't know why
I remember that number), that issue has an old version of povray on the
magdisk, along with the scene file for Mike Millers Jack Coaster scene,
which was also on the cover.

It is that magazine that got me into raytracing :)

I'd like to render that scene, just for the hell of it.  Problem is, I
appear to have lost the contents of the magdisk (I thought I moved it to
a CD but I can't find it anywhere).

Does anyone, perchance, have that scene file?  Or does anyone know Mike
Miller's email? :)

Mick.